When it comes to experiencing an upward continuous spiral of success in your life. There is one thing that can make or break you on this journey in living a successful life. Firstly, just ask yourself these questions.
Who are the people you are hanging out with the most? What do you want to become in terms of your goals, your dream, the life you are creating? Is there anyone like that currently in your circle of friends right now?
Bottom line, If you want to be more successful, you have to start hanging out with more successful people. This is a definitely a deal breaker when it come to having more success in your life.
You can find these people by joining a professional association, attending professional conferences, joining the chamber of commerce or a country club or civic groups and also by attending live events hosted by people who have achieved what you want to achieve.
You become like the people you spend the most time with.
Pay any price to stay in the presence of extraordinary people, — Mike Murdock.
Surround yourself with people…
- who have a positive attitude
- who know they can accomplish anything they set out to
- who have a solution orientated mindset
- who refuse to believe its impossible
- who are willing to find a way around or through or under or over (because there is always a way)
- who recognize, no matter what the condition of your life, you can build a life of success
Confidence is contagious, so is lack of confidence — Vince Lombardi
Its time to revoke your membership in the ‘Ain’t it awful club’ and while you are at it, also revoke your membership in the ‘It Must be Nice Club’. Be very selective about who you spend your time with and avoid toxic people.
Love Peace and Bliss